• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fiat Allis 262B's

fiatallisguy

I hope I didn't put to many pics up for you guys, I finally got this thing to work. I have more if you want, these were just some that I had on my computer from a while back.

JDOFMEMI

Looks like they work for you. They appear to be well cared for. How are they to find parts for?

fiatallisguy

Looks like they work for you. They appear to be well cared for. How are they to find parts for?

hi there
for us they aren't to hard to get parts for because we have been getting them for so long and have a pretty good idea on where they all are. we also have a stock pile of parts around for them, and have a couple of good machine shops close buy. someone new to them would have a terrible time I would suspect, espiecially for the back end, they made lots of tractor units but not many rear engine units.

JDOFMEMI

In other words, because you are sticking with what you know, you do alright with them. Sounds like a good strategy to me. Yours are some good looking machines.

RDG

Occupation
Multi skilled plant operator for 40+yrs
I havent seen pics of Fiat Allis scrapers for years, remember seeing the adds in the World Constrution mags that me Dad used to get back in the 60s. Good to see some are still earning a dollar or two. Cheers RDG.

Neil D

Occupation
contractor
Hi Fiatallisguy, thanks for the photos, those are good machines you have there, keep the photos coming. Best wishes for the future,
Neil

RDG

Occupation
Multi skilled plant operator for 40+yrs
Thats a cool video, brings back memories of when I started operating dozers as an HD 14 with a Baker angle dozer was one the machines I started on. Cheers RDG.

fiatallisguy

IMG_0002_NEW.jpg
it started as this, 25 years old and only 50 hours on it!!!!
it then went to this

Attachments

• IMG_0003_NEW.jpg
    IMG_0003_NEW.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 848

alan627b

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Those are neat pics FA, I always thought they looked pretty modern for their time.. almost simialr in appearance to the Cat E models.

lpnt65

Occupation
Retired
They must'nt have been exported very much as we've never seen any over here (Australia) :beatsme
You are rite Tutts only imported the FA 160 ( elavting Scraper) it went to Gatton in Queensland. Can not think of contractors Name, As far as i know it was only FA scraper in Qld, it could be push loaded or you could use the elavator on better going, There could be other FA scrapers in Australia , i have a thought that there some in southern states