1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Fiat allis 14c emergency

Discussion in 'Dozers' started by bradley3054, Mar 28, 2013.

1. bradley3054

bradley3054 Member

My problem is I went to drain the engine oil I drained the wrong oil not paying attention and rushing, I had to drain the engine oil due to water down the exhaust but anyways I gotta get this dozer up and running by Tom. So I drained the plug two skid plates behing the engine drain plug and the plug looks to be directly under the bell housing and my question is what the he'll did I drain and how do I put it back in I can't find a dip stick or fill spot for this oil anywhere I only got maybe 2-4 quarts out someone please tell me right away

2. steve.k

steve.k Well-Known Member

owner operator oilfield construction company.
    Torque

I think you likely drained the torque. It should fill on start up. Call jerry and Crane and tractor in Columbus Ohio he knows those tractors inside out.

3. bradley3054

bradley3054 Member

Thank you for the reply! Do you happen to have there number? I dk if I'm calling the right number

4. HD21A

HD21A Well-Known Member

Manage and operate family farm
  5. bradley3054

bradley3054 Member

I contacted them they're not sure yet gonna get back to me anyone else have a def answer?

6. bradley3054

bradley3054 Member

Well good news your suppose to drain that oil every once in awhile it's called toque converter leakage and if u don't the oil will come out ur starter or ur breather so for anyone that doesn't know that u will have torque converter leakage they said, it's normal. Thank you for the help great site here

7. steve.k

Your welcome!Jerry is about one of the best guys I know!Ive bought a couple machines from him and numerous parts!Glad you got it figured!
    Steve

8. kevin37b

kevin37b Well-Known Member

Operator #841
    Simply amazing .

9. steve.k

Hey Kevin ????? ???????