• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Few work pics

crazycajun

Had a few pictures on my phone, thought id see if i could post them...

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,282
  • 385 with plow.JPG
    385 with plow.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,273
  • 345 on dolly.JPG
    345 on dolly.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,269

EGS

Occupation
Local 139 operator
Interesting, I always enjoy seeing pictures from other parts of the country.:)

crazycajun

I just got a 385B, so il try to put some pics up. Ironically, that is a case steiger 385 in the picture. My magnum wouldn't pull the plow fast enough, so I hooked it behind the scraper, Worked great. Since then I have traded the 385 for 2 quad tracs.. Will have pictures of them also...

crazycajun

First pic a little rain makes things miserable.. 2nd pic is end of day at diesel tank... 3rd is self explainitory... 4th is across the landfill a company out of california had its second volvo catch on fire... 5th is from years back, tryin to cross a canal...

Attachments

• 385 holdin volvo.JPG
    385 holdin volvo.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 659
  • 3 excavators.JPG
    3 excavators.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 652
  • d6t stuck.JPG
    d6t stuck.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 654
  • 290 on fire.JPG
    290 on fire.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 659
  • 330 stuck m.JPG
    330 stuck m.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 646

JimBruce42

Occupation
operator
Great pics, but I think the last one has a few points that could use explaination.

First question: your rock trucks fallin apart?

Second: are there a few stuck dozers down by the 385?

Thanks for sharing!

crazycajun

I split some d400's and pull them with quad trac's... That's one parked... Talk about make an adt look stupid in the mud... When ground is dry we pull 2 behind one tractor...

The dozers aren't stuck, the box blade was cutting bottom to grade, one dozer was pushing the dirt the box blade pulled, the other was pushing the adt's out once loaded..

JimBruce42

Occupation
operator
I saw you're video after i posted, pretty creative use of the adt+quads. I guess the dozers were just an illusion. Thanks again for sharing, looking forward to seeing more.