• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Favorite phrases you use

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
If you don't have time to do it right the first time, at least the bolts will come out easier the second time.

For some reason this brought to mind a certain D6 with a 3306 up in Minn! And if you don't know what I'm referring to consider your self lucky!
And that reminds me of,
"Ain't no thread like a cross thread."

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Cum bleed or bust, I done spit on you for the last time!

Back off and hit it harder, its softening up(Old Rockwell Axle shafts with the dozen 1/2" locking wedges)

Tighten to half past squeal then go another 1/2 turn.

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Could destroy a anvil with a powder puff

Has not the sense to pour **** out of a boot

Can almost find his Ass with both hands or cannot find it With both hands.

If sense were a commodity he'd be starving

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Well, Grandma had the one that sticks tightest:

Women are Mean, Men are Stupid, Men are Dogs(always looking for something to hump). She stated that for FOREVER and she fit the bill sweet as she could be had a mean streak a city block wide!!

heymccall

Unidentified parts..."that's a rimrammer for an elderberry seeder."

New machine..."sexier than a 3 pecker billy goat."

Anything tilted..."it's leaning toward Fisher's."

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Strip it....then back it off 1/4 turn
That one reminded me of back in the late `60's when my brother was working summers at the quarry.One day they were changing screens in the plant and had him inside tightening the bolts. He asked how tight they should be. Told him to get them as tight as he could. After breaking three they said not quit that tight!

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
No I was more a destroy it so had to change it sort when got to the really frustrated level!! That did adjust away as I aged and learned. "Cum Bleed or Bust you SOB I done spit on you for the last time", then something would explode besides my temper!!

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
No I was more a destroy it so had to change it sort when got to the really frustrated level!! That did adjust away as I aged and learned. "Cum Bleed or Bust you SOB I done spit on you for the last time", then something would explode besides my temper!!

"If it wont go... Force it... If it breaks, it was junk anyway".