• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Faresin

ecocrusher1

Does anyone have any experience with Faresin telehandlers? If so, opinions and pros and cons please.:notworthy

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I have a gradall now and have owned a cat but I have never heard of this company.:beatsme

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Does anyone have any experience with Faresin telehandlers? If so, opinions and pros and cons please.:notworthy

I've never heard of them either. I did find some info on them though.

Seven models of FH telehandlers are now available from Haulotte US, Hanover, Md., to the North American market. In an agreement the French manufacturer made last year with German company Faresin, Haulotte initially planned to distribute the telehandlers in Europe. From Liftandaccess.com

And here is the company that manufactures them for North America, Haulotte.com.

ecocrusher1

Thank you guys for the quick responses. After reading up on them, I thought they were made in Italy but the info leads me to believe they are made in Germany. Guess I will find out for sure when we go to the show in Bauma at the end of April.

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Faresin are being sold by a dealer here and a big crane hire company is running them.. I was told Italian when I looked at a couple and thats certainly what the plate said. They haven't been here long so I can't comment more.

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
The Faresin range of Telehandlers is the latest addition to the BT Equipment product range. Manufactured in Italy, Faresin Telehandlers are recognised for their build quality with all models meeting the latest European Safety requirements. The range includes a compact 6m lift/ 2.8 tonne capacity model up to a 17m lift/ 4 tonne capacity handler.

Key features of the range include:

Faresin's "Kingcab" ROPS/FOPS drivers cab, with multifunctional joystick operation, sleek new look interior with plenty of space and a fully adjustable suspension seat
An integrated "active" safety system, designed to prevent rollover, as well as shutting down controls if dangerous movements are detected
Sauer Hydrostatic Transmission with electronic control of forward and reverse function together with an "inching" pedal allowing fine movements
Maximum travel speeds up to 40km/h
Side mounted Deutz liquid cooled diesel engine and all hydraulic pumps mounted "inline" for ease of maintenance
Uniquely designed integrated "in house" computerised diagnostics system
Differential axles and 4x4 drive with crab steer / all wheel steer and two wheel steer functions standard

Thats what I got from the dealers site.

http://www.btequipment.com.au/equipment/telehandlers/faresin_telehandlers.html

ecocrusher1

Thanks Squizzy, very useful and I have been to their site, www.faresin.com, just wanted to see if anyone had first hand experience. You guys are quick with responses, wish my clients could respond as quick.

albertozordan

About Faresin

Hello everybody!

I would like to introduce myself as the communication and marketing manager of Faresin Industries, the company that produces and distributes Faresin Handlers machines.

I found this thread and I thoght, why not to register and maybe answering or asking some questions about telehandlers?! :drinkup

About my company, we're located in Italy, 2 hours by car from Venice. All the production's steps are made here in our italian plants.
We have a complete range of telehandlers, both for construction and agriculture.

Since 2002 we had a partnership with Haulotte but from 2006 mr Faresin re-acquierd all the shares of Faresin Haulotte and then started on his own with Faresin Handlers.

I wrote someone of you where from Australia. You could find our machine from NTP Forklift in the South Wales area: http://www.ntpforklifts.com.au/nsw_comp_prof.html and maybe some machines from BT Equipment.

So, if you have any questions or curiosity, don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers to everyone from Italy!

:woohoo

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
albertozordan: Welcome to the Heavy equipment Forums. We look forward to more contributions from you. Just as a point of protocol; the above post is your one and only freebie post introducing your product. You can keep your website link in your signature no problem.

Please feel free to participate in the forums but if you wish to advertise, sponsorships are available by contacting the site founder through the contact us feature at the bottom of the page.

Again Welcome.

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
It could be a great machine but parts availability and resale down the road may not be good. With other more common makes they have tons of machines in this country salavage parts are always around and many dealers and parts. I have some Lulls from 85 and parts and salvage are still plentiful.

From looking breifly I haven't seen any load charts or good pictures of this machine. That would help sales too.. I may have missed that in my brief search.

albertozordan

@Squizzy246B: Thank you for welcome and do not worry. I'm not used to advertise my company on the forums. I wrote that presentations just to clear my position in order to avoid future possible misunderstanding. I will put my website in signature.
By the way, I would be glad to partecipate and to give my two cents about my experience with telehandlers machine.

@Speedpup: Thank you for reply. Yes, for the moment you could find any load chart on the web site, but if you want to know more, you could easily download the catalogue where you could find chart, dimensions, accessories, news about after sales service and any other detailed information.

whitsundaymason

Faresin Service

I have recently bought a 2004 Faresin Haulotte 14.42 and having problems with the electrics in the joystick control. Based in Melbourne Australia and having real problems trying to find anyone that knows anything about these machines or is able to supply service and parts. Looking for schematic drawing for joystick electrics. Can anyone offer advise.

albertozordan

I have recently bought a 2004 Faresin Haulotte 14.42 and having problems with the electrics in the joystick control. Based in Melbourne Australia and having real problems trying to find anyone that knows anything about these machines or is able to supply service and parts. Looking for schematic drawing for joystick electrics. Can anyone offer advise.

Please write me an email at marketing@faresin.com and I will personally take care of you.

Alberto

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver

G,day Mate,
Welcome to the heavy Equipment Forums...make yourself at home.

BT Equipment are the dealer for Faresin over here in the West and I know they have an office in Melbourne.

With a handle like whitsundaymason I'd say your a long way from home.....only two good things coming out of Melbourne..Tullamarine and the Hume Highway...Lol:rolleyes::D

bouzid

I WORK AS TECHNICIAN

PLEASE HAVE YOU ANY SERVICE MANUAL OF THE NEW FARESIN HANDLER FH40 17
This new modele has two electronic board: the first Electronic board is for traction control manufactured by danfoss suéde , the second electronic board for hydraulic controle (boom,fork,up ,down,etc) manufactured by the italian COBO DIV3B6 (MC2M controller with dual processor).
THANKS
lenze.electric@yahoo.fr

Occupation
Framer
have a faresin Houlotte Fh 3500/14 F is the model I bought last year. Having some boom issues. Not sure why it won't move. I even have my mechanic helping me. Hoping it's something simple and not the pump. The biggest issue I'm having is no knowledge of this particular machine. Any ideas? The valves all work. I have been learning about hydraulics trying to come up with a solution. I have not looked at the suction filter yet but that's my plan.

I also have ppl in Italy trying to solve this.