1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

fan belt for a Gehl 4640

Discussion in 'Skid Steers' started by cat320, Mar 16, 2017.

1. cat320

cat320 Charter Member

besides dealer is there anywhere online that you can buy a v belt for a Gehl 4640 turbo engine I think the part # is 132989 from Gehl and it says size is 10mm x 1050mm.

2. DIYDAVE

DIYDAVE Senior Member

3. Delmer

Delmer Senior Member

If it's easy to get to and replace, take it to your local farm store, auto parts place etc. and match up their best grade of vee belt. If it's hard to replace, get it from the dealer unless you know the quality of the belt you can find is the same.

4. lantraxco

lantraxco Senior Member

5. cat320

cat320 Charter Member

Thanks for the replies I ended up getting the belt from a place around here that does work on different types of engines and this Deutz engine is one of the brands they carry belt was $18.46 better than the $31 I had seen online plus $20 shipping