• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

fan belt for a Gehl 4640

cat320

Charter Member
besides dealer is there anywhere online that you can buy a v belt for a Gehl 4640 turbo engine I think the part # is 132989 from Gehl and it says size is 10mm x 1050mm.

Delmer

If it's easy to get to and replace, take it to your local farm store, auto parts place etc. and match up their best grade of vee belt. If it's hard to replace, get it from the dealer unless you know the quality of the belt you can find is the same.

cat320

Charter Member
Thanks for the replies I ended up getting the belt from a place around here that does work on different types of engines and this Deutz engine is one of the brands they carry belt was $18.46 better than the $31 I had seen online plus $20 shipping