• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Extra Income??????????/

knucklehead98

I spotted this on another website. It took some reading to get to the bottom line , but here it is. For the small price of $1,000 per person, with up to 5 people, you can spend a Day in the dirt with Don.Now I know fuel,ins, maintenance,etc is very high priced these day, but $5,000 to let some rich guy come play with your toys for a day can't be to bad of a deal. Even once a week could turn into a pretty tidy amount.:my2c:IMO

guyinthesky

Occupation
Tower Crane Operator (FM GRU 2560)
damn...I should have a chat with my superintendent and work something out for Tower Crane tours! I could make a killing on the weekends! :D :D :D

Electra_Glide

I know fuel,ins, maintenance,etc is very high priced these day, but $5,000 to let some rich guy come play with your toys for a day can't be to bad of a deal. Even once a week could turn into a pretty tidy amount.:my2c:IMO

Until that rich guy hurts himself on your equipment or jobsite...

Since he's rich, he probably has a better lawyer than you do.

--
Joe

guyinthesky

Occupation
Tower Crane Operator (FM GRU 2560)
Until that rich guy hurts himself on your equipment or jobsite...

Since he's rich, he probably has a better lawyer than you do.

--
Joe

Get a good, air tight contract written up absolving you or you're company of any responsibility for death, decapitation or injury etc and you should be pretty much in the clear, at worst, thats what the insurance is for...

jkiser96

Occupation
Concrete truck driver / business owner
This guy builds something like half scale models of any piece of equipment you want, he goes to the sites & gets a ton of pics & tries to run the machine so he can build it as exact as possible. Check out www.doncampbellmodels.com and see what this man is capable of building, it is unreal his detail