• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Explorer 10 Problem

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
My computer did an automatic download of new Explorer 10 the other day. Logged into HEF & tried to respond to a post earlier today & in trying to upload a picture, I found it would not read any of my pictures or files from the file where I usually drag them from. I looked at settings for security & sharing & could not figure why?? :bash

Went back to using firefox & everything is as it should be.:cool: Why do they have to keep changing things - why? why? why? :Banghead

Anyone else experience this?

Tinkerer

Alrman , I just read your thread. You can uninstall that automatic update real easy and you will be back to your previous version of IE. Hit your start button / go to Control Panel. Somewhere on the left side of that screen you will see, "View Installed Updates" . Click on that and in that list of updates you will find when Microsoft tried to make a good thing worse. Uninstall the update and you should be back to your old version of IE. I have the updates blocked and an still using IE 8. Also you can see what version you are using by opening IE and looking at the tool bars and you will see a question mark. Next to it is an arrow that will bring a drop down menu. At the bottom of it you can choose About Internet Explorer.

Attachments

• 2013-05-21_151148.png
    2013-05-21_151148.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 174

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner

Attachments

• missing post.png
    missing post.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 137