• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Excavtor 345B code b129

sergioasmi

Good morning somebody knows or happens what si the meaning of the code b129 I try to find the code on the list the error but not is there
thanks

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
18 is the code for the real time error codes in the diagnostics of the machine. b129 doesn't show up in any of my literature. 61 does show up as governor actuator sweep test. 29 doesn't show up in anything I have either. Someone with Sisweb might be able to look it up.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
It might be a silly question, but are all the LED indicators of the panel working.? During the self test when you turn the key on they should all light up.
The Code list in SISweb goes from b128 to b130 - No b129. However a couple of the LEDs of the last indicator are not working the Diagnostic Code could possibly be b128.

upload_2021-6-11_0-31-45.png

TBH if you can get hold of a laptop with ET tand hook it up to the machine that would remove all doubt.