• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

excavators for sale in china

hiluxman

look at some of the excavators they sell in china they are wrongly labeld, beat up, painted to look like a machine that is newer

frist is a fake cat 320cl http://www.machineryzone.eu/used/track-excavator/2316170/caterpillar-320c.html#

second beat up ex200 in america this whould be scrap or selvidge http://www.machineryzone.eu/used/track-excavator/2306157/hitachi-ex200-1.html

second fake cat but a 320B http://www.machineryzone.eu/used/track-excavator/2298261/caterpillar-320b.html

oldest zaxis70 i've ever seen http://www.machineryzone.eu/used/track-excavator/1512356/hitachi-ex60.html

i thougth it was bad to have D9T decals on a N

cjplanthire

Occupation
Plant contractor
youd wanna be quite touched to buy one of those , sany or luigong painted up as a cat

MunkyMayhem

We've sold to some companies in China and many of the suppliers admit they ripped the tags off old 320's and put a tag on that would make it a BL and same with BL to CL's.
The other side is you have to be careful about the engines because the other trick is they will pull the cat engine ad sell that for the value of the machine and put a local engine in that is marginal if it will do more than move the machine.

D&GExcavating

That EX200 doesn't quite look like it has 70% undercarriage life left. Oh well, someone else will buy it and it'll be their headache if they want a beat up machine that bad

cjplanthire

Occupation
Plant contractor
you dont have to go to china to see dealers changing serial numbers and re-plating machines ,the old cat dealer that went bust in ireland mc cormick macnaughton specailised in selling knocked off and even hot machines ,i bought a 2004 cat 320cl off them in 2007 it turned out to be a 2001 machine with the clock and computed altered in it , they went bust in 2010 and now finning are the main cat dealer here

D&GExcavating

I started look through some more of those excavators painted to look like Cats, and there were over a dozen freshly painted excavators made to look like 320Cs that all looked like same brand of excavator underneath. I wonder what they were before.

Jlillie2

Occupation
Media services

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
I have ranted and raved on here for at least two years about the crap that comes out of china of all kinds. Just more ammo for me to use here when I next have the opportunity.

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
Blame Richie Bros for that . Every auction house there is will let anyone bring in anything they want and sell it. Their out is you bought it "as is, where is, how is, now is." Make the high bid and you own it no matter what. Know a guy who once bought a Deere 750 dozer with no name plates on it at all. Never did figure out what the serial number was as far as I know. Was it stolen and nobody every recovered it?

All auction houses are interested in is how much they get to sell it for the owner and how much they get from the purchaser in buyers premium.