1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

EX60

Discussion in 'Excavators' started by Dave EX60, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Dave EX60

Dave EX60 Member

I have an EX60G. I would like to add a thumb. It doesn’t have any auxiliary hydraulic valves. Is there anywhere I can tap into to add another valve?

2. uffex

uffex Senior Member

Admin
    Good day Dave
    The attached may be helpful.
    Kind regards
    Uffex

Attached Files:

3. uffex

uffex Senior Member

Admin
    Not sure which model you have but the dash 3 has an option spool.
    Kind regards
    Uffex

upload_2020-6-30_19-15-28.png upload_2020-6-30_19-15-28.jpeg

4. Dave EX60

Dave EX60 Member

Okay thanks I will have a better look. It is an EX60G. Not sure what number it is. Bigger issue is one of the track adjusters piston will only come out about 2 inches. First question is does it just slide in that tube. Does that tube have any holes in it. We cannot get it out. Previous owner drove it through wet concrete and didn’t wash it out.

5. excavator

excavator Senior Member

I'm thinking a 60g is a dash 1 machine. Can you post a picture of the machine? Probably the quickest way to tell what model it is.

6. uffex

uffex Senior Member

Admin
    Good day
    Here are a couple of examples of track adjusters most if not all will allow the piston to be pumped out of the jacket provided that you remove the track, any grease that leaks from the jacket will require welding or replacement.
    Hope it helps you
    Kind regards
    Uffex

upload_2020-7-1_8-44-39.jpeg