• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ex200 5 swing down to half speed

Volvomad

The machine only seems to be swinging on one pump only even when no other movements are performed .
Tracking is a bit to one side also . All digging functions work good , maybe a little slower than normal but not bad .

Volvomad

I found out it should only ever swings off 1 pump . I checked main rear pump pressure and had plenty pressure stalling the swing with the bucked down . I then checked the pilot pressure to that pump and swinging would not rise the pilot pressure above base pressure , like other functions would . I then switched electric plugs on the 2 pump servo valves (not sure what they are called) and bobs your uncle . I did not check if the sluggish track switched sides as it dont matter for the minute and my crowd may be a tad slower but a big improvement over all . I will revisit the issue when i get time in a week or 10 . I am thinking servo pressure switches behind cab ,ECU or wiring .