• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

EX120-2 Hydraulics

TurboMoose

Does anyone actually use the hydraulic tank heater? The manual said, if the tank is below 86F select the tank heater until the light goes out.

I’m going to install a seal kit for the main pump, any recommendations who I should order the kit from? Prefer ordering inside USA. Can someone post a detailed view of the main pump parts breakdown. The manuals I downloaded online are really not that detailed.

Thanks,

TM

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Does the John Deere 490E have a similar pump?

Should be the same, however the 490E had a serial number break so there are 2 different pump part numbers for that machine. You would have to figure out which one you would need. A Forum member named Lachau could probably better answer this question.

490E Pump.png 490E Pump 2.png

LACHAU

Here is pump parts detail.

Attachments

• EX120-2 Pump Part (1).png
    638.2 KB · Views: 6
  • EX120-2 Pump Part (2).png
    635.6 KB · Views: 4
  • EX120-2 PUMP PARTS.pdf
    562.6 KB · Views: 9

LACHAU

Thanks LACHAU.

Out of curiosity, with the machine running, what is the an average pressure inside of the hydraulic tank.

TM
Here you are.

back-pressure-png.216471