• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ever seen one of these

tripletree

I just figured out how to upload pictures, so I thought I would post a couple of a machine we have. It is called hank the company I work for built it before I came to work here. So what does it do, you stradle a pipe ditch and feed it cement, water and sand. the result is clsm slurry. It has a screen deck and cement hopper on board and a truck drives along side with hoses attached with water and cement. the hank mixes it all up and out the end comes the slurry. I have never seen it run but when we get started back filling I will post some pictures of it in action.

Attachments

• owens incoming 221.jpg
    owens incoming 221.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 916
  • owens incoming 225.jpg
    owens incoming 225.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 941

bill onthehill

That is definitely a new one to me. I have seen georgia buggies with an extension chute used to pour slurry around pipes but never saw anything like that.