• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ever see a TD-30

RDG

Occupation
Multi skilled plant operator for 40+yrs
Did get to run one about 35yrs ago back in NZ, were a bit trouble some in their day and were discontiued and replaced by the 25c which was pretty much the same size but more reliable. Cheers RDG. PS The third top roller is not a standard item, dont know why its got them.

Last edited:

BLADEMADE

Did get to run one about 35yrs ago back in NZ, were a bit trouble some in their day and were discontiued and replaced by the 25c which was pretty much the same size but more reliable. Cheers RDG. PS The third top roller is not a standard item, dont know why its got them.
Hi was that for Morris by any chance?

TimT

Occupation
Heavy Construction driver/operator
Yeah I was on one as a ripping tractor in the gas field. "No Blade" They were bigger than a 25 by about 5-8 tons and over 285 hp. Big as a D9. Very powerful, heavy tractor. Used the same engine as a 25B, but higher RPM and more fuel.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
I posted a picture or two of one here on the BB a couple of years ago. I remember TD25 responding to the post but I can't find it now. It was at the Albany, MN show which incidentally will take place in the next week or two. The TD30 was in great shape and equipped with a cushion blade and back push block if I remember right.

EDIT: Found the pictures on the forum here. The pictures of the Albany TD-30 are in a post titled "Should I purchase this International TD-25" I could not make a link work. Some days I am smarter than others.

Last edited: