• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Evening All and what a cracking forum this is!:D

Mr. Butcher.

Evening All, ive read this forum for a year or so and am amazed of the depth of people, knowledge and information that flows through the site :notworthy.

Im a plant fitter-mechanic-tech (what ever you fancy!) from the UK working for a civil engineering company and have been since 2003 when I started and completed my apprentiship with the said company. We work on mostly road building/civils equipment I.E. all paving kit, rollers, compessors, excavators mid to small, backhoes, dumptrucks, dumpers, etc. I've been based mainly at our workshops for the last three yrs carrying out repairs due to staff shortages but working out of a mobile van this stituation is a pain in the ar*e as its not one thing or another. But its still the job I love:D

I hope to share God Willing what little experience I have achieved and also gain a dose of knowlage from you Chaps and Lasses, keep up the good work, Alex.

Any Questions feel free to ask.:cool: