• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

euro spec deere 60C/690D

hiluxman

Did Deere ever sell excavators in europ ive seen a pic on a french equipment forum of a euro spec 690D It had the boom with the six holes in them to shorten it it was called a 597Lc dose any one have info on this machine

EarthmoverEd

I never seen photos of Deere excavators in Europe, but I don' think they ever shipped them there knowin' Hitachi is the same machine and that's what they have there. In America, we have both.

coalrulz

The 690's were american built by deere. The 490, 790, 890, and 990 were Hitachi's with Deere engines. If it is a 690 it is a Deere machine.

When Deere quit building the 690's they picked up Hitachi's 200 class excavators. Whether it is an "A", "B", "C", "D" or "E" series 690 as far as I know it was built by Deere in Davenport Iowa.