• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

equipment shipping

CinOK

Most guys wouldn't touch that with the boom removed because they dont want to get held up on the unloading of it (twice as long to unload). And who is going to pay to have the boom removed and reasembled?

I agree boom stays on they can extend it or swing to the side and put other freight under it or along side of it.
Hell they can fit this in an empty can deadheading to the west coaet

caterpillar72

Occupation
N/A
update

checked on the machine today dealer told me it was sold :( so i guess ill haft to find another excavator i will be starting another thread in the compact excavators section about a cat i found but no door

Occupation
We connect customers with carriers direct.
Well not to advertise our service as I am here because I like heavy equipment and am more than happy to help others with questions/concerns with weight, utility obstructions, permits and other obstacles but... More heads are better than one. If you search the term "heavy haul loadboard" you'll probably get a company that can provide many heads.

In this case you'd want to make sure you have a model number and weights/dims in order to get an accurate quote.

Occupation
We connect customers with carriers direct.
Oh. I see your specs pardon me. Try to find one closer :) as that quote was a little high but depending on how quick you wanted it.......