1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

EIMCO 911B?

Discussion in 'Mining/Aggregates' started by HardRockNM, Jan 15, 2020.

1. HardRockNM

HardRockNM Member

Miner
    I'm looking at purchasing one or two low-hour EIMCO 911Bs from a company that used them for utility tunnels. Overall condition is promising based on photos and phone conversations, so I'm flying out to take a closer look next weekend. My plan is to use them in rehabilitating and developing a small underground gold mine. Does anyone here have experience with these machines? Any maintenance and operation tips and tricks would be very welcome; I'm used to running skid-steers and wheel loaders but the control layout on the EIMCO machines is unusual.

I've already picked up the engine operation, parts, and shop manuals, and the seller indicates that all manuals are included with the machines.