• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Eimco 911 LHD

Nick Stiletto

Hi All
I am repairing a Eimco 911 LHD and need to replace the Brake Master cylinder. Who might carry parts for this unit. I've checked online but no luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• PXL_20220916_212800415.jpg
    PXL_20220916_212800415.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 19

Delmer

Napa? summit racing? I've never heard of Eimco, but most places didn't make their own brake cylinders, it was the same one used on a 50's or 60's chevy pickup or something, just have to be able to id it by looks.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
I reckon if you took the master cylinder into a local break shop they could find something on the shelf to make it work. I did that with a Versatile wheel tractor, they found the master cylinder was used in small trucks and they had the required parts.

coalrulz

Hi All
I am repairing a Eimco 911 LHD and need to replace the Brake Master cylinder. Who might carry parts for this unit. I've checked online but no luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated

I would try Brake Supply, believe they have a facility in Casper, WY. When I worked underground coal they used to supply quite a few parts for the ole' Eimco's. They used to have a sales guy that would make weekly runs to the surface and underground mines.
Believe Eimco was sold to Sandvik back in the day.

Nick Stiletto

I reckon if you took the master cylinder into a local break shop they could find something on the shelf to make it work. I did that with a Versatile wheel tractor, they found the master cylinder was used in small trucks and they had the required parts.
Thanks, I can rebuild it if thats necessary, But would rather replace it.

Nick Stiletto

I would try Brake Supply, believe they have a facility in Casper, WY. When I worked underground coal they used to supply quite a few parts for the ole' Eimco's. They used to have a sales guy that would make weekly runs to the surface and underground mines.
Believe Eimco was sold to Sandvik back in the day.
Great! Thanks for the lead!

Simon C

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Wagner was a supplier of Brake master cylinders for a long time. Have worked on many scooptrams made by JCI., Eimco, Wagner, Toro, and Caterpillar. Bendix might also have been a supplier of Brake master Cylinders. Any tags or stampings on the unit. Hope this helps.
Simon C