• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Earthmoving Company Taglines or Slogans

Reel hip

Occupation
owner operator bobcat"s and dump truck"s
My company slogan for 20 years is
I Dig my Job

Randy88

Years back I saw the sign on a back of a truck hauling junk metal," collector of antiquated antiquities" not sure of the spelling. A friend works for a salvage company that hauls burned farm equipment in and on one of the trucks someone wrote, "nothing burns like a deere" due to all the combine fires they have had in the last few years. Another one is "our employees move the earth" Another one is for a sharpening business "if your not the sharpest knife in the drawer, come on in we can take care of that" A salesman friend of mine told me their unofficial slogan was "we cheat everyone equally" as he was selling me a piece of equipment one day, I never quite forget it though, anytime I"m dealing with salesmen I think about that statement.

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
bumper sticker on my pickup- Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees,
my dad's friends construction business- wicked good work with a wicked bad attitude!

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
My Cousin used to own a Construction business.His B Model Mack had the shutters to regulate the water temp.When they closed you seen We Dig You.
Garbage truck here has Our Business is Picking up.
On a Mechanics tool box.Don't ask to barrow my tools and I will not ask to borrow your wife.

sawmilleng

Got a business card from a guy who has a small excavating company:
"John Doe, PHD*

*Professional Hole Digger"

Further to some of the welder mottos:
"we can braze up a broken heart, weld up the crack of your a$$, and mend the crack of dawn"

Jon.

Blacksmoke07

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Dump Truck Service around my parts - "We'll get our rocks off, for you"

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
Long time ago in a Caterpillar ad it was "Give us a place to stand and we will move the world." Had a photo of the earth resting on a lever with a triangle for a fulcrum just behind it.

Reel hip

Occupation
owner operator bobcat"s and dump truck"s
Got a business card from a guy who has a small excavating company:
"John Doe, PHD*

*Professional Hole Digger"

Further to some of the welder mottos:
"we can braze up a broken heart, weld up the crack of your a$$, and mend the crack of dawn"

Jon.

My buddy in the lanscaping buisness has MDD on his cards.
MDD Master Ditch Digger

oriden

Occupation
Equipment operator/ truck driver/ wrench operator/
Excavating radical new ideas

Mark Thompson

Occupation
Heavy Equipment operator and superintendent
Not official but when we did the cut and fill tunnel, We run your business in the ground so you don't have too.

Showpony

a friend with a dozer and scoop used we never sleep just doze, another in the fencing business uses ..... fencing for longer lasting erections.