1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Eager Beaver 9 ton

Discussion in 'Trailers' started by csthompson12, Nov 30, 2018.

1. csthompson12

csthompson12 Well-Known Member

Hello, Im go to look at a Eager Beaver 9 ton triple axle... This one has the older style spoke wheels. It will be used for occasional hauling. I will be pulling it with a diesel 3/4 ton pickup. Does anyone have an opinion if this is a decent trailer? It is too much for a pickup? I would probably be putting only about 4 tons on it.. I have read that some older ones have mobile home style axles and im not sure if this is good or bad..

2. petepilot

petepilot Senior Member

imo a 9 ton 3 axle is all a pickup wants empty

bam1968 likes this.
  3. Edward Porter

Edward Porter Active Member

X2