• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

E385 monitor description

jey_c

NH_385.jpg
This is the monitor of E385 New holland excavator, I needed a description of these button on the lower part of the monitor. I wanted to know if there is a key combination, so we can check error code or monitor RPM, fuel rail pressure or any other system like electrical or hydraulic system...
The machine run good but sometimes I have engine stall with slight black smoke. Also there is vibration when engine idling at 1050rpm, is this normal vibration on common rail system.
Is there any software and a corresponding connector that we can connect in the cab of these machine to see what's wrong in the engine.

jey_c

By the way, someone removed old injector and installed new one (not genuine) without tightening to specified torque the injectors and without entering the code of each injector. this machine has an isuzu engine.

rsaint

View attachment 128913
This is the monitor of E385 New holland excavator, I needed a description of these button on the lower part of the monitor. I wanted to know if there is a key combination, so we can check error code or monitor RPM, fuel rail pressure or any other system like electrical or hydraulic system...
The machine run good but sometimes I have engine stall with slight black smoke. Also there is vibration when engine idling at 1050rpm, is this normal vibration on common rail system.
Is there any software and a corresponding connector that we can connect in the cab of these machine to see what's wrong in the engine.[/QUOTE
Thats the same display as on my ED150 Kobelco and there is a series of buttons to get codes out.