• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

dw20 67c model

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Gary, I apologize on behalf of HEF (yet again, for something that isn't my fault) for you not being able to post that excellent video. I watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

There's something in the software, that was apparently added during the last upgrade, that catches links posted by newer members, and puts them in a list of posts that need approval by a moderator. It's an anti-spam device. I THOUGHT I'd found it and turned it off, because, while it has caught a handful of spam posts, it catches a whole lot more legitimate posts by guys like you who are enthusiastic about sharing the good stuff they have. Because I thought I'd got it turned off, I hadn't checked for those posts awaitng moderation. Obviously, the damn thing has a mind of its own. I checked this morning, and approved all of your attempts to post that link, which is why it now appears here multiple times.

I really appreciate how hard you tried to post that link. :notworthy (I left the duplicate posts, because everyubody else should also appreciate how hard you worked at it.)

It must've been very frustrating when it wouldn't work for you. :( Again, please accept our apologies.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm getting pretty frustrated with the way this stupid forum is working myself. :Banghead

Last edited:

cmrhoades1

why dont they make new scrapers that will run as fast as these did. I have a cousin that has a 67c and it will run 50 mph on a good road.