• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dusting off my vintage equipment

smalltime

Jeff,
The same thing happened to my Grand-pa. He actually was totally paralyzed on his right side. He made a full recovery & did real well for 3 more years. His recovery is not common, bit it CAN happen. Don't give up.

DigDug

Very sorry to hear that Jeff. I hope your father gets well , sounds like your taking good care of him. Good luck . doug

Jeff D.

Jeff,
The same thing happened to my Grand-pa. He actually was totally paralyzed on his right side. He made a full recovery & did real well for 3 more years. His recovery is not common, bit it CAN happen. Don't give up.
Thanks smalltime! My Dad was also completely paralyzed on his right side after the operation, even his face. It's slowly coming around, so maybe he'll be ok with enough time.

Thanks again, and Thanks to you also Digdug!! We appreciate all the thought's.

4x4ford

Occupation
aunts on the strip Currently drive a 1951 chevy pa
sorry to hear about that hope everything gets better thoughts and prayers are with you and your family