• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dump Trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

trucker68

Maybe you could describe your experience for us.
And I'm still waiting for an explanation on how a "universal bridge law" that still has each state making changes to it as they see fit is any different that what we have now.:beatsme

I am sorry I thought I had made the point that the fed was a usable universal law and it would be a better way to go. Not the only law. As for my experience 50 years owning driving and advising trucking company's.and at one point in my career I was a test driver for one of the larger O E Ms. You can thank your lucky stars that I would even talk to you super moderator

trucker68

This thread has gotten to be both informative and entertaining at the same time.

Sometimes a little controversy brings about a few new viewpoints.

Re The bridge formula truck that can negotiate the farm roads, what are you running now, and what is the payload? To me, payload is all that matters, not gross weight. Superdumps meet bridge law and can net up to 26 ton, depending on the state. In the most restrictive states they can still get 22 ton, and have the abilities of a 10 wheeler on the jobsites.
Jerry where can I get info on this super dump Sounds to me like it could be something that belongs in the toilet

sl3406

I know I seem like a smart axx but I actually would like to help. Try to have an open mind. I could be a good thing. Don't let me get under your skin.

There may be things I don't know but I doubt it. I don't think there are many people in the dumper business that know squat. I out of the goodness of my heart may actually teach you something.

As for my experience 50 years owning driving and advising trucking company's.and at one point in my career I was a test driver for one of the larger O E Ms. You can thank your lucky stars that I would even talk to you super moderator

You're right.... you do sound like a complete smart axx, however I'm willing to learn. I only have 14 years of experience and 2 trucks at the moment, and like Mitch504 I am struggling to survive in our current economy. So if you have knowledge you would like to share that's more than telling us about the bridge law like we have never heard of it before then please do. While you're at it I would like to see some pics of your 30 truck fleet. :notworthy

Status
Not open for further replies.