• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dual slope laser recommendations

shaper

Charter Member
Occupation
Golf Construction & Irrigation
Topcon RL-H2SA. Topcon may have a newer version of this available now. I have owned this model for 6 years now.

thebaz

I have a Topcon RL-100 2S and really like it. Has 800m range and a remote control so you can set the grade away from the laser.
It is very easy to setup and I have had great experience with Topcon reliability.

trackhoejoe

I'm looking at a Leica Rugby. A good friend of mine has one and loves it, but just can't seem to find any info (good or bad) on them. I trust the guy's opinion, but would like to have others just to be safe. I had an older Topcon until someone stole it out of my truck. :cussing

SE-Ia Cowman

spectra gl720 is a great lazer ours has a remote control also they shoot 10% on 1 axis and 25% on the other axis I will buy a 742 next time they will shoot a 110% grade on 1 axis