• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dream Machine

td9clyde

Occupation
Owner operator
I only wish for one and already have one It would be wishing for a TC-12 and getting it operational and dig a big pond and having the ol c-6 Euclid all fixed up in new condition with the Garwood ecf6 cable front blade control.....and I am 36 and have a long way to go

td9clyde

Occupation
Owner operator
Oh and I forgot 6 sets of new 9 inch pitch sprockets and 3 sets of 8 inch pitch sprockets and new terex rollers for 2 82-30's and a C-6

JGibson

Link Belt LS-2800C ll
Case 1845C
Cat D6H
International 3964
Bucyrus Erie 10B (Drag Line)
Deere 570B
Screenplant
Euclid R12
Kobelco LK600
and thats not including the new stuff lol

D6 Merv

Occupation
Self employed bulldozing contractor with a D6D D4E
Big bit of dirt, with a big shed, and the magical 5 ton skyhook :notworthy
toys to put in it
late D8H
D7G
A brand new HD6E
A Northwest dragline, don,t know my arm from my rse about draglines, but something about 22 ton :drinkup
and of course a crawler hauler, an old autocar, always thought they looked neat ! 1693TA power :notworthy