• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dragline, Clamshell, Trojan loader on a sewer job

Buckethead

Occupation
Operator
The "good old days". Lima dragline and clamshell, Trojan straight frame loader, old Cat dozer, knucklebuster grader and classic cars and trucks. Enjoy! :drinkup
[video=youtube;kGgj_Gd7KEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGgj_Gd7KEQ[/video]

Last edited:

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
Thanks,I did enjoy it.That old Plymouth was pushing mud with the grill.I was expecting that Trojan to fall on its nose with the bucket up in the air like that.Thanks,Ron G

Buckethead

Occupation
Operator
Thanks,I did enjoy it.That old Plymouth was pushing mud with the grill.I was expecting that Trojan to fall on its nose with the bucket up in the air like that.Thanks,Ron G

You're welcome, it was just a video I found surfing on YouTube. I am wondering about the loader too, why the bucket so high?

Mike Van

Great video, thank you - I was 11 ! Nice how you could throw a chain on a car & pull it out. Try that today, if you can find a place to hook the chain. I think the loader op wanted to look under the bucket rather than over it.