1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Dozerboy's Gallery

Discussion in 'Showtime!' started by Dozerboy, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Dozerboy

Dozerboy Senior Member

Operator
    Oh ya everything is great thanks for asking. I just don't get the opportunity to take a lot of pics these days.
    Here are a couple I have posted lately.

https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/showthread.php?42433-Have-to-have-a-Screen

https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/showthread.php?1624-more-pics-of-equipment-stuck!&p=478226&viewfull=1#post478226

Here are a couple more
    First: New D6N that we rented closest thing to a big dozers as I have ran in a while. Man I miss running big cats.

Second and third: Grading a county road with a dozer. We had this thing all all torn up had 1000s of heavy trucks up and down it in the few months. I had to fix it after 1 day of hauling "on site" 30 some loads over this road we had a truck down with several sheared suspension bolts.

Attached Files:

2. RCTech9

RCTech9 Well-Known Member

bump...

3. JDOFMEMI

JDOFMEMI Senior Member

Nice looking dozer work there DB

4. RCTech9

RCTech9 Well-Known Member

Anything new to share Dozerboy?

5. Dozerboy

Dozerboy Senior Member

Operator
    Thanks JDOFMEMI

Going to try and get back to posting again soon. I've got out of environmental work, and ba k to demo. Now I'll be working sites that won't be so secure and I'll be able to take pictures. Funny though the first demo job I do I can't take any pictures on either.

6. Browning.270

Browning.270 Active Member

Great pics..what size machine were you using on the road project? Looks like a deere

7. Dozerboy

Dozerboy Senior Member

Operator
    Yes it was a little Deere 650 IIRC

I'll seek one in here
    [​IMG]

8. Dozerboy

Dozerboy Senior Member

Operator
    Back up top so I can find it to add some picture.

9. Dozerboy

Dozerboy Senior Member

Operator
    Man I never seem to remember to take and action pictures. Doing some clearing for a transformer pad for large industrial expansion.

Attached Files:

10. Dozerboy

Dozerboy Senior Member

Operator
    They brought in a manifold and a building last night they are 24' wide and 200k lbs. The manifold is on the trailer and the building is being lifted via a tandem pick in the back ground of the other picture. IMG_1530.JPG IMG_1532.JPG

CM1995 likes this.