• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

downsizing pix

Geraldo

Just toss the image into paint and go to edit>resize and then you can resize it and its included on every Microsoft operating system.

sparker10

I like to use Photoshop but if you don't own this then search Google for a list of free photo editing programs...there are loads. Or you could just use Microsoft Paint as Geraldo said above.

GreenMtnMan

Occupation
Truck Driver
I have the My Pictures program. I have all my digital and scanned pictures stored there. To downsize a digital picture I right click on the picture and click on Edit. Then click on Stretch Skew. The file size requirements for this site are quite small so I put 20% in each box and hit enter. Then 'save file as'. I usually use the same picture number but type in Re at the end and hit enter. This will create a new small picture but also keep the original. That's the best I can explain it, I'm not a computer guy, it can take months or years for me to get something right.