1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Doosan D25s-7

Discussion in 'Forklifts/Telehandlers' started by ALex Carson, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ALex Carson

ALex Carson Member

Hello Everyone
    Im working on a doosan d25s-7 a diesel engine that was at another shop. It is smoking very badly, just puffs of white smoke from the exhaust that smells like diesel. The other shop replaced the fuel rail, the turbo, and the injectors. After they replaced those things they could not get it started, so they sent it here to our shop. I was able to get the injectors coded and get the truck started, but when it runs about 3 mins the white smoke starts puffing out. I was gonna check the compression and the timing on the engine. Before I get started is there any things else that i would need to check out or have anyone ran into this problem on a unit like this one. Thanks alot

2. thepumpguysc

thepumpguysc Senior Member

Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
    Ya might wanna do a coolant pressure check 1st.. its easy & it sounds like u might be equipped w/ the tools.
    Does it smell like fuel or coolant..??

3. ALex Carson

ALex Carson Member

I started back on it yesterday i pressure up the coolant and its holding pressure and not leaking. It did smell like fuel, but i did find one of the new injectors that the other shop replaced was indeed bad i replaced it and i also removed the egr valve cleaned it out because it was clogged badly, and that did the trick no more smoke. Thanks alot for your help.