• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Does anyone have experience with Truck Loan Center?

johnmor34

Hi all,
I’m planning to buy 2 dump trucks and some other heavy equipment to start a new business. So I want to get some finance and I’m planning to take the truck loan from Truck Loan Center in Brampton. So I want to make sure their service is good. So if anyone have experience with them, please reply. Thanks.

dd13

I just looked them up they seem pretty professional, they have a nice website but no reviews so I couldn't tell whether there honest or not. One thing you might consider is when you go to craigslist and look at used truck sometimes you see ads from small loan companies. You might want to try some of those they usually have competitive interest rates