• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Do you need attachments?

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Greetings to all Heavy Equipment Forums members. I've been on board about a month now, man I've had a blast. I am the equipment service mananger for ATCO Equipment in Knoxville, TN. We buy and sell used construction equipment. The other part of our company is the attachments product line we produce, Blue Diamond attachments. Thumbs, mechanical and hydraulic, for excavators. Buckets, grapple buckets, brushcutters, and more for skidloaders. We have a darn good planetary drive auger for skidloaders. I've been there two and a half years and I don't remember one coming back. We even offer a heavy duty fork frame for rubber tire loaders. More attachments than I care to write down here. Give us a look at www.bluediamondattachments.com. Meanwhile, I'll be hanging around here to offer advice when I can to all you guys pushing dirt. :usa

Paul Willis
ATCO Equipment
888-388-1013

Last edited: