• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Diecast Construction Models

ConstHobbyShop

Wow, you guys have some amazing collections!
This is my first post and I just want to introduce myself. My name is Scott and I have just started up www.ConstructionHobbyShop.com. We currently have about 30 Norscot CAT models and plan to expand to their full line as well as Komatsu and other models from First Gear, John Deere, and more. We do our best to offer the lowest possible prices and outstanding customer service. My intention is not to spam this forum, but just to let those who are interested in die-cast models that we are here to serve your needs as best as we can.

We hope to see you soon at http://www.constructionhobbyshop.com

By the way, we also have a coupon good for $5.00 off your first order of $50 or more - just enter INTRO550 during checkout for the discount.

Thanks
Scott

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
I was wondering if anybody makes custom models in 1:87 or H.O. scale? I'm trying to model a scrap shredder and would like to model a Kibri 972 excavator with a big Labounty shear.

alan627b

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
To ConstHobbyShop

You might want to drop a link to your new hobby venture here:
http://forums.dhsdiecast.com/
Technically it's one of your competitors, but the posters probably won't mind.

Glad to have another resource,
Alan627b

Jdigger4130

DUUUDE! My people have been found. I too love the diecast and models myself. I have gathered about sixty or so and plan on making a logging scene in 25th and an overpass/widening project in 50th. I am a caveman and dont know how to post yet??? So please contact me if yer inta talking toy iron. Justin N (justinnunneley@gmail.com)

HCF

Occupation
Fabricator
My Pride and joy. The Bucyrus 495HR mining done in 1:50 scale. 1 of only 1500 made.

If there are any models anyone wants to see up close I will be glad to take individual pictures.

What model is that kobelco with the thumb? Who made it?

TheCASEguy

I have a CASE CX210 1:50Scale model still in a package. Do you have that one? Let me know and if not I will send it to you. Just give me a shipping address.

diggersmom

I'm not able to post a new message but if anyone is interested in selling an excavator with a thumb or a backhoe with a thumb please contact me ASAP. It's the only thing my son is looking for for Christmas and I can't find anything!! Any help is appreciated. Please contact me with any offers to sell one at hollyhubbs@comcast.net. Thank you

john1066

heres my collection
the boro truck i had custom painted to match one of ours

Attachments

• P1120070.JPG
    P1120070.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 2,252
  • P3210323.JPG
    P3210323.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 2,040
  • P1120068.JPG
    P1120068.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 2,033
  • P1120071.JPG
    P1120071.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 2,037
  • P1120069.JPG
    P1120069.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,959

steve kicic

Occupation
unemployed at the moment
!0 pages of some really awesome stuff!! Im a small collector with roughly 70-80 excavators, seem to have a lot in 1/50, a few in larger scales and getting a few together in 87 scale which i love detailing and weathering up for a future diorama at some stage, just great to see so many collections shown, great stuff guys!!!!!!!

steve kicic

Occupation
unemployed at the moment
Yeah tracked excavators - backhoes, tracked loaders & dozers and wheel loaders make up a majority of my collection thats for sure.
I have a few scrapers, graders, a Clamshell digger and a few other things like tippers and low loaders. Certainly would like a lot more but finances wont permit it at the moment.! Ah well, hopefully get a few later on. So many good ones to choose from, now thats the hard part!

tom clemens

yeah I was the lucky one and got the 400H from him. I Also know you were the lucky one to get the koehing 1066 from him also. But hey I got my name on one of the 3 that he is making:D
Hi does Mark Savage still build models? If so do you know how to get ahold of him?

Thanks
Tom