• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deutz 1011f question

HelpMeFixMy883Deutz

Screenshot_20230326_171941_Chrome.jpgcan anyone tell me what the red arrow is pointing at and what it's function is? Mine is broken off and missing the flat plate. Thanks in advance for any help!

Tyler d4c

It is a adjustment screw for the governor. If the jam nut is still there I wouldn't get too excited about it. But is sounds like it is. Hopefully some more specific knowledge comes along.
15.jpg

HelpMeFixMy883Deutz

20230326_134607.jpg here's what mine looks like. Can I just get a flat plate and drill a hole in it and weld it to whats left of the stud? This is my first deutz so I know very little about them. Thanks for the quick responce!