• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

depth master laser receiver that goes on dozer blade

nickcap

I have a depth master receiver. The circuit board inside is messed up. The laser shop said it was to old to get parts.i was wondering if anyone knew of a place that could fix it or a place to find parts. It's too nice just to throw out. Thanks

Dickjr.

If its a Lieca (spelling?) brand , those are kind of expensive. I don't think for what the repair costs it would be feasible to repair it. One the other hand , you might call Midwest Construction Equipment , they are a large instrument dealer in Indiana. They might be able to repair it. I bought a spectra CR600 receiver which supposedly operates similar , It was about 400$ comes with magnet and rod clamp. It does not work well on a backhoe arm , but on a dozer it works pretty good.

Construct'O

Occupation
Dozerwork,tiling plus many more!!!!!!!
I have a depth master receiver. The circuit board inside is messed up. The laser shop said it was to old to get parts.i was wondering if anyone knew of a place that could fix it or a place to find parts. It's too nice just to throw out. Thanks

Is this the old laser alignment model with 8 position lights and 3 on the bottom for plum,or is it a depth master 200 that has a magnet mount for the side of the dozer?