• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Demolition excavator with shear and operator, rental rate per day?

ichudov

A company wants me to quote a price on demolition and removal of a huge conveyor system.

This system is about 30,000 square feet, and consists of various large conveyors, shakers etc, supported on a network of I-beams.

Additionally there are ladders, stairs, catwalks, piping, and so on.

Height is generally around 30 feet.

I was hoping that I could rent a demolition excavator with a shear, and experienced operator. We can do everything on the ground (torching, loading trucks), as well as some torching on top where necessary -- but I was hoping that a good excavator with operator can dismantle most of this structure. It would seem to be more safe and efficient than having people up there torching.

My question is, can I rent something like this, like renting a crane with operator but instead of a crane it is a demo excavator.

If so, how much should I expect to pay.

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• conveyors.JPG
    conveyors.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 420

FSERVICE

the price depends on size of ex, rent for week will come out better for you than by the day.