• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Demolition, clearing and grading

Landclearer

I have been planning on doing this for a while and will post some pics of our work. We are a family owned operation and do a little bit of everything so that is why you will see us doing all kinds of stuff in the pics. I w ill try to put some pics aon at least once a week. Wolf requested some pics of our demo work so i will start with a few of those.

Gary's Inn Demo 006.jpg

Inn Demo 004.jpg

Inn Demo 007.jpg

Inn Demo 059.jpg

crusher 012.jpg

These pics are a few from a hotel complex we demoed. There were 14 buildings in all.

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
Thanks for posting and keep 'em coming, everybody loves pics!

Fastdirt

Nice Peterbilt and Cat's. Looks like a good day on the job. Do I see palms and sand. I too love pictures.

Wolf

Wow, Chris, those are great shots. I love to see the demo in action. Also, it looks like you have beautiful equipment that you keep in really good shape, which is especially difficult when you are doing all that crashing and crunching.

What kind of building is this that you are demo'ing? It looks like you are in Florida with all those palms in the background. Is that right.

Thanks, Chris. Love it, and keep it up, bro.

Landclearer

Thanks for the compliments on the equipment. We do try very hard to keep everything in good cosmetic as well as mechanical condition. It is hard to do when doing demo and clearing!

The wood building was one of two, two story wood frame hotel buildings built in the 70's. The concrete is from a one story wood frame with concrete slab. Like I said, there were 14 buildings in all on that job including two, three story concrete. We are in SC so that is why you see all the palms. I have so many pics of our jobs and will try to keep posting on a regular basis.

Thanks again.

Landclearer

Demo,, clearing and grading, pics added 5/19

Thanks CD. I also enjoy seeing your pics. Scenery is a little different than mine( I prefer yours). Sawdus, we are just South of Charleston.

Here are some pics of a 7000 SQft house we did last year.

recent work 047.jpg

recent work 050.jpg

recent work 051.jpg

recent work 061.jpg

recent work 065.jpg

Enjoy

Sawdus22

Oh ok thats a pretty nice area. I love Charleston and just the low country for that matter. But could you do a little company bio? How you got started? How big your fleet is and so forth.

Landclearer

Sawdus,

As for a bio, well my brother started the business in 89 with a GMC flatbed and a Komatsu D31s track loader. I worked for him while I was in school and have been there full time since 92 and my other brother has been there since the beginning.

Equipment wise, well we have a good bit, we figure good help is hard to find so we try to do as much with equipment as we can and as few people as possible. Will give a rundown of the equipment, might forget something though.
kubota 121
kubota kx080
Cat 315C
Cat 320D
Volvo 300d
Deere 450j
Cat D6k
Cat 928G
Cat 963C
Kubota SVL 95
2 kubota tractors
TigercatM726E
Cat 120h
2 Cat rollers
Peterson Pacific 5710c
Cat 430D IT
2 KW tri axles
1 Pete 389
1 Pete 337 dump

I think that is it.

Chris

Landclearer

The owners wanted a landscaped lot in front of their house so they bought it an wrecked it. The house was in good shape though.

Landclearer

This one burned. Fire was in the back and attic area. The steps were block and brick filled with dirt with poured steps. We love the SVL 90. We have not had a bit of trouble from, operates great and well thought out from a mantanance standpoint.

Landclearer

Some grading pics

Here are a few grading pics from different jobs.

Spine road 005.jpg

Attachments

• Spine road 004.jpg
    Spine road 004.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,959
  • DSCN4478.jpg
    DSCN4478.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,949
  • DSCN4374.jpg
    DSCN4374.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,952
  • DSCN4366.jpg
    DSCN4366.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,956

Hitachi225

Great pictures! How do you like your peterson grinder?I have a rotochopper B66-T , but was really comparing it to peterson 4710 before we made the purchase