• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Demo in Northern California.

ddigger

Occupation
contractor,owner operater
I have worked for many as an owner operator over the yrs, in fact to many to list. Are you looking for info on a particular one.

SmoothOperator9

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator Local 3
I want to do some networking. I'm a second step apprentice for Local 3 and have been working for an underground company for awhile and I couldn't be more happier but what I would love to be doing is working for a demo company. So I'm just trying to meet ppl and see how it is. Get The ins and outs of it you know. I'm not sure if you can talk about company names openly on the forum but if you want to message me so it doesn't become a problem for anyone.

SmoothOperator9

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator Local 3
You do? That's awesome. That's one hell of a demo job. I have a friend who's a Crane operator for Sheedy and he's going to be working out there as well. I heard they aren't allowed to drop any debris over the side into the water or they get fined. Is that true?