• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 844

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
I don't have a printable version, but access to a version that is not the same as the online manual. What is the part number that is incorrect? Is it a straight 844 or a lettered 844?

Last edited:

Dave Neubert

straight 844 part number re2395 cover there are 2 bushings that go in to housing on line version shows what appears to be a bushing but listed as a seal when ordered it comes as a seal item 16 on line version it takes 2 bushings listed under transmission housings and covers. it would be the input shaft cover

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Did you mean RE23934? Unfortunately the parts page we use at the dealer shows the same thing. So, I cannot find the bushing if that is what you are after. I loaded all the part numbers for #2 and #16 into our part specification system and they all come up as seals. You will have to ask the dealer to open a DPAC case to determine the correct number for the bushing.

Dave Neubert

OK thanks for looking Ebay has a parts book and one of the pictures show the housing and don't show the bushings. A 862 shows the same housing but it don't show the bushings either

Last edited: