• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 755c issue

Oliver182

Had a indicator light come on in my 755c series 2 machine this afternoon. It’s the transmission oil pressure indicator light. Had been operating the machine for a half hour or so and received a phone call so went to idle. When finished with the call noticed the light on. When I would rev up the machine it would go away but return on when at idle. Parked it for the day planning on replacing filter in morning. When I looked in manual it describes it further as “transmission hydrualic replenishing oil pressure indicator” call dealer it says. Dealer says it might have been the colder temp today( 25ish) but I had been operating the machine for half hour or so. Any ideas where to start besides filter? I have had a couple hydrualic hose failures lately so have pretty much replaced the oil in the last 50 hours. I did notice right before the light came on in a hard push it kinda stuttered a bit but i assumed it was from spinning on the frozen ground but maybe it wasn’t. Thanks for any help

Oliver182

LU755CX006265 serial number
Attached photo

Attachments

• A630AC4F-BDB8-41EB-97C3-6FB1F86DBEB7.jpeg
    A630AC4F-BDB8-41EB-97C3-6FB1F86DBEB7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12

Oliver182

Checked charge pressure. About 45 degrees out today let it run for 20 minutes. 245-250psi. Light stays on at idle and initially goes out when rev it up but then light comes back. It actually flashes on/off super fast. Pressure about 250 at higher rpms. Going to replace filter in morning and check again.

Oliver182

Replaced filter today and started with gauge on again. Still the warning light and pressure at 245-250. Ordered pressure switch to replace and hope that does it. Thanks for help so far.