1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Deere 755C belly pan clean out

Discussion in 'Track Loaders' started by Oliver182, Dec 30, 2016.

1. bam1968

bam1968 Senior Member

Excavating Contractor
    This is surely a fabricated piece. There are a couple are a couple pretty good pics on Machinery Trader and it looks to me that it's only held up there by 6-8 bolts. As OIH said it doesn't make sense for the counter weight to be there anyway. Just my $.02

2. Oliver182

Oliver182 Well-Known Member

Got it back up there with a forklift and a floor jack. Not to bad actually. Originally had 4 bolts that held it on but one was twisted off. I think it's original it has the cutout for the engine oil drain plug and splitter box. No welds on it just had a ice storm before I took the pictures.