• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 4045hf285 gridheater

wisfilrui379

Working on a drilling rig with Deere engine trying to diagnose hard start when cold. Does anyone have wiring diagram? Want to find out if ECM is what controls white wire going to gridheater relay

Attachments

• IMG_20240319_071737_586.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 6

wisfilrui379

Thank you no power coming out of white wire 5429 didn't know if it's an option to turn on or off with service advisor. 12 degree ambient temperature wonder if I have issue with intake air temperature sensor.

Customer asked me to make a harness to tap a switch and a light to trigger the heater since they wanted machine to work for next couple weeks.

I have service advisor 4.2 but I'm going to need to purchase an edl adapter to hook up to it and check