• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 304-J Loader

Cat 236

Occupation
Excavating Company
I have had an 07 Deere (Liebherr) 304-J Compact Loader 600hrs. for 3 weeks now on a one month try or buy from my Dealer. This machine is so comfortable to run and handy to use around my congested work sites. It also will load out my trucks just fine. It took a while to get used to the forward reverse switch now it is great. The Deere engine makes a noticeable noise when idling but after three weeks and a 100 or so hours I guess thats just the way it is. Dealer says it is OK. I am wondering if it would work well with a 10 ft Work Site Pro SnowPlow for my winters fun Plowing Driveways. Anyone out there have any experiance and or advice on using these for plowing. Also was wondering if the machine will move around as quickly in the cold weather with the Hydo-Stat Drive system. Thanks, Cat 236 Alaska

Hyperpack

I have a 244E 1996 machine I use for plowing it handles the 10 foot all angle plow well in all but hte heaviest wet snow. At 20 below 0 it takes a while to get up to speed with the thick oil but seems to limber up in an hour or so. I think a change to lighter oil would help winter performance.
Hyperpack