• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

David Brubeck's house...

special tool

This is a job I did 5 years ago at famous jazz musician David Brubeck's ("Take Five") house in Wilton, Ct.
David is a DEVOUT Catholic and will love to tell you of his relationship and his playing for John Paul XXIV (I believe).
He is also the son of a Texas cattle rancher and can occassionaly be heard yelling "wooohow" at the top of his 90+ year old lungs from his back balcony.
He wanted to talk to me only about the huge glass table built on ledgerock at his California house prior to moving here, NOT about music, or playing cards with Popes.

Anyway - here is the Norwalk river, and a series of "locks" very accurately leveled and "timed" by yours truley (such as I am able:tong), running through a section of the jazz great's backyard.

Attachments

• Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 669
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 614
  • Picture 026.jpg
    Picture 026.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 576
  • Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg