1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

David 1234 genie gs2046

Discussion in 'Other Construction/Demolition Equipment' started by Moonlite, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Moonlite

Moonlite Senior Member

2. Moonlite

Moonlite Senior Member

You will find this online under genie service manual

3. Johndoe

Johndoe Active Member

If your asking wire colors of of connection QD3 (QD4 is color to color)
    Scissor harness - Platform control box harness
    Pin1- Blue - White
    Pin2- Black - Blue
    Pin3- White - Red
    Pin4- Red - Black
    Pin5- Orange - Orange
    Pin6-blank

Moonlite likes this.
  4. david1234

david1234 New Member

Hi Guys, I finally got a bit of free time and looked back into this. You are both amazing thank you so much i have done as you said and its now working! I now just have one issue. When i plug the charger in it flashes each LED on the charger unit twice individually. Then all of them flash twice together. Then when its meant to start charging it flashes the first 3 green LEDs together and beeps continuously and never stops. After you unplug the power it stops after about 10 seconds. But i cannot get this thing to charge. the voltage is measuring correct, the batteries are brand new and wired correctly.

Any thoughts?

Again thankyou so much i know you guys dont have to give up your time to help people like me but i really do appreciate it. Heaps of Karma your way! :)

Thanks

David

5. Moonlite

Moonlite Senior Member

I was working on a genie the other day that customer pulled the wires out of the plug on control box side. Couldn’t get the genie site to down load so I had to go to hef and find this.