• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dave Mills Contracting

Hayesno1

Occupation
Project manager
Post your Dave Mills Contracting pictures, information, stories etc. I am not sure if Dave Mills Contracting is still in operation as I have not visit Sarita since summer 2012. I think his trucks has allways been in mint condition. His Pacific P16 - I think it has unit no: #1
DSC02038.JPG DSC02039.JPG DSC02040.JPG DSC02041.JPG

diamondtguy

Occupation
machine fitter/fabricator
That P-16 is probably pre 1975..Has the rounded upper rad tank and at one point the side panels were hinged to the hood...The hwy truck is probably mid 80's.IH no longer owned Pacific.That was our new truck design using the Pacific cab.....

49pacific

Yes Dave is still working out in sarita. When I saw that pacific last year it was in pretty tired shape. The cab is just about rusted off it but it was still working

Greatwestcam

Occupation
Driver/Mechanic
The P-16 is a ex-Forshner truck, was #111 when I was there, Bob Bonnato was the driver then 1984.
Your right Cory its a 1973 model.