• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Daisy Chain or series connection of open center hydraulic valves

Welder Dave

Pretty sad actually that anyone else would come to same conclusion after only 3 topics (that you started). You need to spend more time comprehending what people are saying instead of being so bull headed. Your generator thread is a classic example of this and who knew it was just a precursor of what was to come. Read more and type less and you'll get a lot more support. Not everybody can be a rocket scientist and not everybody can be a mechanic. When you can't see the forest for the trees maybe you need to step back and take a better look. Knowing your limits can be humbling. I've reached mine so good luck.

Steve Bowman

Occupation
Maintenance
Besides berating me, what have you accomplished today?

Me, installed some glass and single handedly drug a backrest assembly out of a junk yard, loaded it, brought it home and stripped and prepped it in preperations of welding it into my quick attach back plate. I suppose you would have me go buy a new loader and attachment and quit wasting everyone's time.

20190216_161807.jpg
20190216_161818.jpg

How about you give me a cookie? That's why I did it.

Steve Bowman

Occupation
Maintenance
For now, i am no longer going to pursue the daisy chained valves, but I am glad that I asked and learned a little about doing so. It will probably become relevant at some point for me.

I am committed to the skid steer valve I was given. Since it is far from the same topic as this thread, I have posted information about it here - for those interested.
https://www.heavyequipmentforums.co...ctrical-hydraulic-question.72714/#post-797123