• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Daewoo G25E-3 throttle & tranny issues

Newguy

Occupation
shipping-machinery
Hi everyone,

I am working on a 2004 Daweoo G25E-3 with a Mitsubishi G424E engine, S/N: G9-00159 LP ( Propane), when i first got the machine the engine was not running and i was told by the previous owners also that it had a little transmission concern before she quit running.
I checked for codes using the ACC pedal and found error codes (26, 36, 16, 92,62,81) once i cleared them the engine starts fine now but there's no pedal whatsoever, i checked again and found only 3 codes of the originals (26, 62, 92) which i did clear them many times and they will always return and still there's no pedal, the Acc position sensor connector have been cut off and the engine harness as well and someone had reconnected them very poorly, can someone tell me if there's a way to test the acc position sensor before i have to call it shot and order a new one? the local dealer wants around $900 + for the pedal assembly.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Posted.jpg

443.gif

Receive email notifications for this discussion.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

417.gif

Your Focus
Submit your blog
resizer.ashx

Justin Forbes
How does a lithium-ion battery work?
Justin Forbes
Key considerations when hiring an elevated work platform
Paul Hinz
Things to know before you wet hire a forklift
Ross Grassick
Five Tips for Forklift Battery Maintenance